Banks, private equity and investment holding companies come to Altaïr to ensure that all transactions and aircraft transition periods are managed smoothly.
As experienced professional advisers, Altair looks after clients’ interests by considering all technical, legal, fiscal and regulatory implications. Complex administration is minimised – saving time and unnecessary expenditure.
The ALTAïR team offers wide ranging experience across every aspect of commercial and private aviation. This has been gained over the past twenty five years through partnerships as well as senior and executive positions with major financial institutions and aviation industry players.
Based upon our extensive and sound network in the commercial and private aviation sector, we enable our customers to dispose of aircraft. We offer turn-key project management solutions and a one-stop-shop approach through our unique combination of technical, regulatory compliance skills and financial expertise, allied to a legally sensitive approach.
- Risk exposure assessment and monitoring
- Asset management programmes including aircraft surveys and valuations, as well as market studies to anticipate air transport industry trends
- Aircraft repossession, remarketing and disposal, including creative and unusual solutions for part out, conversions etc.
These are amongst the turn-key services that ALTAïR delivers for the benefit of its clients. Their interests are protected at all times and this is underpinned by the merger of technical, regulatory skills and financial expertise, allied to a legally sensitive approach.
Aircraft are not only operating tools for airlines, lessors, banks or their owners: they also carry potential liabilities or sizeable financial exposure.
It is therefore crucial to make sure that these are all accurately assessed and factored in when any transaction is contemplated.
This concern governs Altair's approach to the technical and financial due diligence services we offer our customers. These encompass:
- Technical, operational and market studies on aircraft type, including a variety of topics such as estimation of operating costs, or outlook of future developments
- Aircraft technical surveys and valuations (up to comprehensive appraisals), including maintenance costs forecasts if required
- Reviews of regulatory, legal and fiscal implications
We relieve our clients from unnecessary anguish, time and expenditure by offering turn-key solutions to repossess aircraft efficiently through a combination of technical, regulatory skills and financial expertise, allied to a legally sensitive approach and a vast experience of managing projects in the aviation industry.
Constant and sharp monitoring by our multi-skilled dedicated teams and a smooth and close coordination with all involved parties, enables us to manage all aspects of aircraft repossession:
- Aircraft survey, engine borescope inspections, technical records recovery, thorough audit and rebuilding
- Arrangement of aircraft ferry flights, storage, preservation and maintenance, enrolment onto a proper continuing airworthiness management, insurance, etc
- Liaison with operator, MRO, authorities, law firms and any other involved party
- Management of any required registration transfer
- Aircraft remarketing
OUR MISSION: Protect our Clients' interests and relieve them from complex administration, time and expenditure
How Can we Help?
T: +44 1403 218 588
UK office managed by Inter Relations & Co.
What Our Clients Say
“He has asked me to forward his personal thanks for the excellent job that you completed with this jet. From my side I shall always remember the professional and ‘eloquent’ way that you directed the operation and your perseverance. I look forward to a continuous and positive co-operation.”CONFIDENTIAL
Private Client UAE
“Innovative financial solutions for complex aviation projects combined with a sharp legal focus, troubleshooting mentality and a ‘can do’ attitude. ALTAÏR'S turn-key methodology is extremely cost-effective. If you think something is un-financeable or impossible to achieve, their extensive top-level experience always provides a fast and practical answer.”Fred Brown
Aergo Capital Limited, Dublin