Altaïr manages all financial, legal and technical aspects to ensure that corporate and business airliner derivatives acquisition and completion is smooth and cohesive experience.
Manufacturers are also reassured that Ataïr can provide guidance to set up, restructure or enhance customer services activities.
We offer turn-key project management solutions to make green aircraft outfitting a smooth experience. Throughout the completion project a unique combination of technical, regulatory skills and financial expertise, is allied to a legally sensitive approach:
- VIP customers wish to input a personal touch to their aircraft. So understanding their lifestyle and travel habits is pivotal to the success of any outfitting project: right from the start, ALTAïR defines the customer's expectations and requirements.
- Selecting the designer and completion centre is pivotal to the success of completion projects. We have successfully developed and implemented a specific methodology, which is the back bone of the services offered to customers from inception to completion of the aircraft.
- Furthermore, although the majority of completion centres work diligently to meet customers' expectations, bizliner completions are high stake projects, fraught with challenges and pitfalls. To deliver on time, within budget and meet customer expectations, requires a close and global co-ordination between all involved parties, as well as a tight and permanent oversight all along the completion. ALTAïR provides this level of control.
- Last but not least, at all stages, we specifically look after and manage the aircraft as assets, to ensure that their integrity and values are maintained and enhanced.
OUR MISSION: Deliver on time, within budget and to every client's complete satisfaction. Relief from unnecessary anguish, time and expenditure.
- Risk exposure assessment and monitoring
- Asset management programmes including aircraft surveys and valuations, as well as market studies to anticipate air transport industry trends
- Aircraft repossession, remarketing and disposal, including creative and unusual solutions (for part out, conversions etc) as well as the procurement of aircraft financing solutions for operators and buyers
- Assistance for operators to enhance, restructure or set-up their business (AOC set-up, operations, maintenance and engineering set-up)
- Assistance to set-up, restructure or enhance the after sales services including: authorised service centre network, continuous technical and airworthiness management solutions, spare parts and logistics and training solutions.
These are amongst the turn-key services that ALTAïR, together with its partners, delivers for the benefit of its clients. Their interests are protected at all times and this is underpinned by the merger of technical, regulatory skills and financial expertise, allied to a legally sensitive approach.
How Can we Help?
T: +44 1403 218 588
UK office managed by Inter Relations & Co.
What Our Clients Say
“He has asked me to forward his personal thanks for the excellent job that you completed with this jet. From my side I shall always remember the professional and ‘eloquent’ way that you directed the operation and your perseverance. I look forward to a continuous and positive co-operation.”CONFIDENTIAL
Private Client UAE
“Innovative financial solutions for complex aviation projects combined with a sharp legal focus, troubleshooting mentality and a ‘can do’ attitude. ALTAÏR'S turn-key methodology is extremely cost-effective. If you think something is un-financeable or impossible to achieve, their extensive top-level experience always provides a fast and practical answer.”Fred Brown
Aergo Capital Limited, Dublin