What We Do & How
Extensively involved in aviation finance procurement and structuring, then in asset management, for more than 25 years ALTAÏR has developed a diversified experience and expertise which forms the backbone of the professional project management services it now provides.
ALTAÏR provides turn-key project management solutions designed to deliver success worldwide and provide relief from unnecessary anguish, time and expenditure.
You can leave your asset to us: we’ll take care of it!
Every project is fully customised to meet individual client expectations and needs, as well as specific project demands and all kind of constraints. With a depth of knowledge that embraces technical, regulatory skills and financial expertise, allied to a legally sensitive approach, Altaïr provides fully integrated solutions for complex and/or sophisticated aviation issues.
The tailor made project management delivered by ALTAÏR typically involves a proficient combination and balance of the services non-exhaustively listed below:
A one-stop-shop and turn-key project management solution whereby we independently monitor all stages of bizliner acquisition and outfitting, to ensure aircraft are delivered on time, within budget and to full satisfaction of our clients. We constantly protect their interests.
This typically encompasses the following:
- customer’s expectations and aircraft type definition
- aircraft selection and acquisition
- aircraft financing procurement
- designer and completion centre selection
- completion management and on site supervision
- inception into operations
This multi-skilled solution embraces all aspects from financial to legal and technical, to regulatory questions. ALTAÏR makes bizliner acquisition and completion a smooth experience for Private Owners & Operators, Heads of State, Governments and Manufacturers.
- feasibility studies and/or aircraft procurement
- selection of design organisations
- on site supervision of reconfiguration / conversion
- approval of modifications by aviation authorities
- preparation of aircraft’s induction into operation
Our extensively integrated network within the aviation finance community has been developed for more than 25 years through industry partnerships as well as senior executive positions with major financial institutions. This enables us to source suitable aircraft financing or refinancing solutions to meet and protect our customer’s best interests.
An instrumental service for to Operators and Lessors.
- market surveys, business plans, route planning studies as well as review of seat capacity required and frequency needs to define aircraft size requirements
- aircraft type selection and aircraft sourcing
- aircraft comprehensive appraisals
… to name just a few of them.
This wide range of services is ideally suited to Operators.
- risk exposure assessment and monitoring
- aircraft technical surveys and valuations up to comprehensive appraisals
- technical, operational and market study including topics like estimation of operating costs or outlook of future developments for instance
- aircraft restitution and/or repossession management to avoid unnecessary exposure to sizeable liabilities
- arrangement of aircraft ferry flights, storage, preservation and maintenance, enrolment onto suitable continuing airworthiness management, insurance, etc
- aircraft registration transfers arrangement to ensure the assets remain readily remarketable over time
- aircraft procurement and/or disposal
How Can we Help?
T: +44 1403 218 588
UK office managed by Inter Relations & Co.
What Our Clients Say
“He has asked me to forward his personal thanks for the excellent job that you completed with this jet. From my side I shall always remember the professional and ‘eloquent’ way that you directed the operation and your perseverance. I look forward to a continuous and positive co-operation.”CONFIDENTIAL
Private Client UAE
“Innovative financial solutions for complex aviation projects combined with a sharp legal focus, troubleshooting mentality and a ‘can do’ attitude. ALTAÏR'S turn-key methodology is extremely cost-effective. If you think something is un-financeable or impossible to achieve, their extensive top-level experience always provides a fast and practical answer.”Fred Brown
Aergo Capital Limited, Dublin
“ALTAÏR are valued specialists. They are knowledgeable and professional – it is always interesting to talk to them about any issue regarding asset management. I know I can call them on any issue and get a thoroughly considered and timely response.”Genevieve Chriqui
former Vice President Aircraft Finance
BNP Paribas, Paris
“As a business partner, ALTAÏR demonstrated their inherent understanding of what the client wanted and the entire project was capably supervised for maximum efficiency and precision. Like a private banker, ALTAÏR is discreet and diplomatic. Their extensive experience at boardroom level balances stringent cost management with a desire to exceed client expectation.”Heinz Koehli
Founding CEO/Strategic President
AMAC Aerospace Switzerland Ltd
“ATI (Air Transport International) needed a highly competent and multi-skilled approach to purchase, put back in flight and export two French Air Force DC-8 aircraft for our cargo business based in Arkansas. We worked with Christian Castang and Jean Semiramoth because it was an exceptionally complex project involving purchase negotiation, export administration and de-asbestos operations. Their knowledge was invaluable to the success of the deal.”James Hobson
Chief Executive Officer
“ALTAÏR has an outstanding reputation in the industry, I know I’d call them with a problem. They are the ‘fixers’. If you’re facing a real challenge in a difficult jurisdiction, or need to repossess an aircraft fast to release assets, you can call them and be confident that they have the experience and global contacts to help.”Ray Sisson
Chief Executive Officer